We’re Hiring! Entry-Level Web & Graphic Designer
November 7, 2016
IVIO is a downtown Phoenix digital marketing, design and development agency looking for an Entry-Level Web & Graphic Designer to join our small team. We value creativity, efficiency, and reliability. This is a production job, in a production shop. You will design and enhance various industry-leading websites, digital marketing campaigns, branding, and print design services.
This is a full time, in-house position that will see you working closely with our team and clients to ensure quality and successful outcomes of projects. Working under the direction of our team, you’ll run the design process, from initial rough sketches, to finalized design deliverables. Flexibility and overall positive attitude are pluses.
You will be responsible to:
- Create wireframes from content and sitemap; implement into polished page mock ups;
- Design graphics for websites including: icons, banners, type treatments etc.;
- Aid in implementation of a well thought-out user experiences;
- Design within established brand guidelines when required;
- Create/Gather/Organize assets for a variety of print projects (ads, brochures, corporate identity, presentations, promotional displays, and signage);
- Act as our print liaison between client and printer.
- Stay abreast of printing techniques/printers/materials for future design projects
To be considered for the role of Web & Graphic Designer, you must have a degree (or equivalent) and a portfolio.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign)
- Familiarity with Sketch (by Bohemian Coding) is a plus for web design and mockups..
- Knowledge of Photography and Photo Editing.